North Carolina Real Estate - BHHS Carolinas Realty
At real estate closings, the lender requires buyers to secure a title insurance policy. Attorneys Title, our in-house title companies, assure we are in control of the process from contract to closing, making for a smoother transaction.
Protection Against a Wide Variety of Hidden Risks
- False impersonation of the true owners of the property
- Forged deeds, releases, or wills
- Undisclosed or missing heirs
- Mistakes in recording legal documents
- Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income taxes, or gift taxes